THE MOORES YOU KNOW

So here we are, all 4 of us. Topher, Brittney, Esther, and Graceyn Moore. The Moore's You Know. We hope that you enjoy our blog and growing up with us.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

RANTING

Okay...I thought that Blogging would be a fun way to keep you all in touch with what is going on in our family, but in the time it takes for me to finish a post and include pictures, I could go sit at the one-hour photo department at Walmart, print pictures, handwrite you all a letter, and go to the post office to mail them! Am I just an idiot or what? Both times I've tried to post pictures, it has taken at least 2 and 1/2 hours! I hate this!! So, instead of seeing cute little pictures of Graceyn's 1st birthday party, you get to hear about my frustrations without any pictures at all! I thought that using Topher's Mac computer would make it easier, but I guess I am way out of the technological loop. Why can't I just drag and drop the pictures? I have to upload each one and then strategically place them into my post which causes previously uploaded pictures to disappear...ugh! Then when I finally upload them enough times to get them in the right place, it looks totally different when I "view Blog". This is so not therapeutic!! So, after another wasted evening with nothing to show for it, I'm dragging myself to bed.  Sorry to have to vent to you all, but everyone else in my house and probably yours too is fast asleep. Oops, except for Graceyn. She just woke up so I guess I'll go put her back to sleep. No rest for the weary. Topher can take over the blog site again tomorrow! 

2 comments:

Becke' said...

Happy Easter Woman! OK, I have learned that if you format your memory card (be sure it is saved somewhere else because you will lose the pics) then the pics will download faster. If you have no idea on what I am talking about, just look it up in the ol' manual. It is super easy to do. My photography teacher said to do it every now and then. As far as downloading pics, I don't try to get them to match up with writing...I just download and then write about them later. Hope that helps. I am still waiting to see Graceyn's birthday shots! Love ya!

Little Oak Table said...

Britt-that is hilarious. I mean, not funny haha, but funny frustrating. :)

You'll get the hang of it. I love the birthday pictures. Very fun.

I hope you had a fun birthday! It sounds like the celebrations were great! Love ya!

Blog Archive

Check out the sideburns

Check out the sideburns
"Seriously dad what are you thinking with those things?"

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

PLACE YOUR BETS (see "Taking Bets" January 15)

  • Boy- March 15... Kelli Crossland
  • Boy- March 8... Jan Holland
  • Girl...Zac Murtha
  • Boy- March 11... Jared and Jill
  • Girl- March 13... Papaw
  • Girl- March 9 or 16... Lala (wants it to be on a Friday)
  • Girl- March 12...Mimi
  • Boy- March 14... Uncle Joe
  • Boy- March 17... Uncle Jess (Pretty sure of his GUESS)
  • Girl- March 18... Kels

Let it snow, let it snow...

Let it snow, let it snow...
The Eskimos have 1,000 words for snow and "Let it Snow" is all I could come up with

Reading stirs the imagination

Reading stirs the imagination
Shapes Colors and Big Bird

"Meeme Sissas"

"Meeme Sissas"
Translation: Merry Christmas