THE MOORES YOU KNOW

So here we are, all 4 of us. Topher, Brittney, Esther, and Graceyn Moore. The Moore's You Know. We hope that you enjoy our blog and growing up with us.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just between friends


Okay friends...I have a confession to make. Our housekeeper decide to go back to a less physically exhausting job, so I've been taking care of the house since about May. I've done fairly well keeping up except for one area...vacuuming carpets. Our carpet attachment to the central vac doesn't work, so I've done our hardwoods and rugs, but no carpets. Yes, do the math, our carpets haven't been vacuumed in like almost 4 months! GROSS! So today, I went to my friend Amanda's house to borrow her BMW of all vacuums...the DYSON! YES! If you listen carefully, I'm sure you'll hear my carpets singing the Hallelujah chorus! So help me if anyone steps on the fringes of my freshly vacuumed rug! In fact, I'm so excited about my clean carpets that I had to blog about it before I have even finished our rooms! I never thought the sight of a cylinder full of dust and dirt could be so gratifying!!!
On a much cleaner note, I'm so excited about fall! The girls have started school and are doing great. Esther is in 3 year old preschool and Graceyn is in mother's day out both 3 days a week so that I can go back to work. For at least the rest of this week though, I'm enjoying some time to myself before starting work.
We are definitely excited about the change in season. Our windows are open, my very cute $3.50 fall rug from Wal-Mart is in the kitchen, and the mulled cider candle is burning! I think if the pumpkin patches were open, we'd be going this afternoon! The girls have already been practicing for Halloween...so cute!

4 comments:

Becke' said...

This is really quite funny. I know Anna will be beside herself...a blog about freshly vacuumed floors. Oh my! I love the look of Dysons! Was it so much fun to vaccum with one? They are just so darn cute. I am a sucker for a good vacuum cleaner. When do you start work?

Anonymous said...

love that throw rug! i was telling beck' about it at community group tues.

anna

Anonymous said...

i miss the girls. enough said.
Aunt LaLa

Little Oak Table said...

hey, have i ever mentioned to you that the picture at the top of your blog is amazing? it is the perfect GAP family ad.

Blog Archive

Check out the sideburns

Check out the sideburns
"Seriously dad what are you thinking with those things?"

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

PLACE YOUR BETS (see "Taking Bets" January 15)

  • Boy- March 15... Kelli Crossland
  • Boy- March 8... Jan Holland
  • Girl...Zac Murtha
  • Boy- March 11... Jared and Jill
  • Girl- March 13... Papaw
  • Girl- March 9 or 16... Lala (wants it to be on a Friday)
  • Girl- March 12...Mimi
  • Boy- March 14... Uncle Joe
  • Boy- March 17... Uncle Jess (Pretty sure of his GUESS)
  • Girl- March 18... Kels

Let it snow, let it snow...

Let it snow, let it snow...
The Eskimos have 1,000 words for snow and "Let it Snow" is all I could come up with

Reading stirs the imagination

Reading stirs the imagination
Shapes Colors and Big Bird

"Meeme Sissas"

"Meeme Sissas"
Translation: Merry Christmas