THE MOORES YOU KNOW

So here we are, all 4 of us. Topher, Brittney, Esther, and Graceyn Moore. The Moore's You Know. We hope that you enjoy our blog and growing up with us.

Friday, March 21, 2008

A week of celebrations!

It's spring birthday time in the Moore household! I've been so excited about letting the Birthday garden flag fly in front of our house for an entire week and a half. Last Saturday, Graceyn turned the BIG ONE! She is amazing and so stinkin cute! That morning, Esther went into Graceyn's bedroom and in her precious little voice sang "Happy Birthday" to her sister. They are so adoreable. Since we didn't have any big announcements to make (like at Esther's first birthday when we let her tell everyone taht she was going to be a big sister!) we decided a small family party would be fun. Please understand, by "small" we mean twenty people, but that's the beauty of a big family! Graceyn seemed to enjoy her cake and even shared with her sister and cousins.      
   

As if her party wasn't enough, my fam had a little surprise party for my birthday (the 19th) complete with a pile of Maggie's cookies for my cake. Yummy! I was actually really excited... I love birthdays! Topher has been so sweet this week to wish me happy birthday week multiple times every day! So fun! Anyway, we have celebrated all week long and now get to finish our celebration week by celebrating our Savior's death and resurrection. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for giving us life eternal...starting now!
                 

PS...In regards to my former ranting, I was able to do this post in less than an hour, but barely! For each picture posted, I attempted to upload it 3-4 times from my computer to the Blog before it would actually work. Crazy. Maybe I just needed to plug in the laptop for more power..that seemed to help somewhat. For my pride, I kinda hope it is more than that, but for my sanity, I hope that is all I needed to do to fix the problem!                     

1 comment:

Becke' said...

Happy day Graceyn! What a fun cake! Good job on getting pics up!

Blog Archive

Check out the sideburns

Check out the sideburns
"Seriously dad what are you thinking with those things?"

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

Introducing GRACEYN ELIZABETH

PLACE YOUR BETS (see "Taking Bets" January 15)

  • Boy- March 15... Kelli Crossland
  • Boy- March 8... Jan Holland
  • Girl...Zac Murtha
  • Boy- March 11... Jared and Jill
  • Girl- March 13... Papaw
  • Girl- March 9 or 16... Lala (wants it to be on a Friday)
  • Girl- March 12...Mimi
  • Boy- March 14... Uncle Joe
  • Boy- March 17... Uncle Jess (Pretty sure of his GUESS)
  • Girl- March 18... Kels

Let it snow, let it snow...

Let it snow, let it snow...
The Eskimos have 1,000 words for snow and "Let it Snow" is all I could come up with

Reading stirs the imagination

Reading stirs the imagination
Shapes Colors and Big Bird

"Meeme Sissas"

"Meeme Sissas"
Translation: Merry Christmas